Get NJ First Time Home Buyer Loans
Information for First Time Home Buyers
Getting your first time home buyer loans can be daunting. It is a huge responsibility— but it’s also a huge opportunity to invest in your future. If you’re a renter, you will experience a tremendous sense of freedom, both financially and in your lifestyle.
The check you write each month goes toward your investment future, not your landlord’s. The walls are yours to paint any color you like and the trees you plant will last for decades. And, what could be better than hanging a family portrait or not having to think twice about filling in nail holes? That’s more than equity…that’s freedom.
By now you’ve read all the news about first time home owners loans. With home prices and home mortgage rates so low, there’s never been a better time to take a giant step toward freedom with by applying for your home loan.
First Time Home Buyer Loans with Jersey Mortgage Company
- 30-year fixed rate
- As little as 3.5% down payment
- 0% for Veterans
- Mortgage interest rates are at a 40-year low
- Home prices have come down dramatically
Here are Just a Few Benefits of Home Ownership:
- Interest tax deductions— You may be able to deduct the interest on your home loan, as well as the federal (and sometimes state) real estate taxes you pay annually.
- Build equity— If the value of your property increases as you pay down your mortgage, you build equity that can be used to finance other major purchases.
- Protection against inflation— Home ownership could help you counteract rising inflation.
Get Flexible, Affordable Financing
With all the recent fluctuations in the marketplace it can be intimidating to make such a large commitment. That’s why it pays to go with an industry leader that will work side by side with you, and, has a proven record of customer service and an established reputation. No matter what your financial situation is, the first time home buyer loans experts at Jersey Mortgage Company will go out of their way to get the deal done right for you.
Based on what you are now paying to rent, it’s highly likely that you’re already qualified for one of the dozens of great home loans available to you.